Manpower are currently working with a manufacturing business in Malmesbury who are looking for an experienced Sheet Metal Worker on a permanent basis.
As a Sheet Metal Worker you will be expected to work with customers and the project management team to produce the best possible solution to their requirement.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a good engineering background with the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Have a proven track record as a fabricator with minimum 3 years MIG/TIG welding experience as well as grinding and fine finishing skills
- Be able to work with all material from 0.2mm up to 8mm. Mild steel, aluminium,copper and stainless steel.
- Have good attention to detail and b e able to finish a product to a very high standard
- Setting/operating CNC Press Brakes, CNC Punching Machines.
Should you wish to be considered, please apply online with your most up to date CV and contact details.