SOW Advisor for Talent Solutions- ManpowerGroup
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Who will you be working with?
The SOW team sits under TAPFIN - a leading managed service provider (MSP) dedicated to the innovation and delivery of integrated workforce management solutions worldwide. TAPFIN's customised, scalable MSP solutions for contingent and project-based spend are instrumental in driving process, performance and productivity improvements across the client organisation, while providing visibility, predictability, risk mitigation and overall cost reduction. Part of Talent Solutions, the outsourced services offering from ManpowerGroup, TAPFIN offers a complete suite of workforce management solutions that fully leverages a blend of global expertise and local knowledge. For more information, visit www.tapfin.com.
Reporting to the Program Director you will work strategically with the Talent Solutions client(s) in support of their SOW requirements. Providing consultative support to client users in determining appropriate sourcing channels, creating bid requests, managing bid responses, and negotiating supplier SOWs/contracts.
Please note this role may be based remotely anywhere in the UK, however regular travel will be required to client sites in and around the South West London area.
So, what will you be doing?
- SOW requisition, creation and maintenance for large strategic accounts
- Working with the client and supplier to negotiate final SOW terms and conditions, including negotiating pricing
- Facilitating the process to build and execute SOWs
- Reviewing and consulting on any re-scoped SOW requests
- Working with the Delivery team on supplier performance management
- Continually monitoring SOW requisitions using available resources to provide timely and accurate reporting
- Ensuring that growth targets and performance against SLA's are met or exceeded while ensuring full compliance on all policies and procedures.
- Delivering monthly/quarterly reporting of the program using the various metrics that have been established.
- Developing close working partnerships with the client at all levels
- Supporting the client's RFP bidding process acting where necessary as sourcing advisor, mediator, and negotiator on behalf of the client's buyer
- Through regular analysis proactively identifying opportunities for cost savings and other improvements to operational processes.
- Providing program Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) training and updates internally and externally.
- Acting in a consultative manner during scheduled client meetings and quarterly business reviews in the Talent Solutions arena
What are we looking for?
- A solid background or experience in procurement within the recruitment / workforce industry (MSP/RPO)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the added ability to sell solutions to clients in a professional and credible way
- The ability to listen, interact and influence at executive level internally and externally
- Demonstrable achievements in meeting/exceeding growth targets and performance against program/client SLA's
- A genuine desire to achieve high customer satisfaction / NPS scores regarding procurement experience and consulting
- A proactive approach to developing a comprehensive knowledge of your area of expertise supplemented with personal internal and industry contacts
- A procurement qualification and negotiation training or certification would be a distinct advantage but are not essential
Apply now for immediate consideration or for further details prior to applying please contact Nikita Shellard on 07585558186