Manpower are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our client in Northampton for a Cleaning Supervisor to join their team on a temporary ongoing basis.
Due to the nature of the role you will be required to complete a DBS.
Job Title: Cleaning Supervisor- Immediate Start
Salary: £10.29 per hour
Shifts: Must be flexible to work between the hours of 6am and 10pm
The role will include:
- Allocation of work duties & supervising the team of cleaning staff
- Checking that work is being completed to a high standard and in accordance with the Health & Safety procedures
- Managing stock and resources and on occasion
- Assisting with cleaning duties as and when required.
- There will be further responsibilities when required.
Successful candidates must have:
- Have a flexible approach to the role
- Proven Customer Focus and Service Skills.
- The ability to prioritise workload effectively, with good organisational skills.
- Able to work from own initiative.
- Good awareness of Health and Safety legislation.
- Excellent Time Management Skills.
- Good Communication skills
It would be preferred if the candidate has previous experience as a cleaning supervisor, however, this is not essential.
If this sounds like the role for you apply now!