You will provide a full Personal Assistant service to Consultants as well as supporting the wider administrative team.
You must be able to demonstrate experience of working as a PA or equivalent. It is essential that you will be organised with excellent communication skills.
Essential qualifications and experience:
- Experience of dealing with confidential and sensitive date and appropriate maintenance and storage of records
- Minute taking and recording
- Advanced keyboard skills with the ability to produce reports, spreadsheets and correspondence
- Awareness of policies and procedures relating to dealing with confidential data both personal and organisational.
- Thorough understanding of secretarial procedures.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite
This is a temporary position for a duration of 2-3 months. You will be required to work full time, 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday. The hourly rate is £10.29.
We are looking for someone to start immediately.
Apply with your up to date CV today.