Due to expansion our well established client is looking for a Property Clean and Clear Cleaner to cover the Plymouth area.
Reporting to the Head of Property Services as a Clean and Clear cleaner you will be accountable for ensuring all room/house cleaning and maintaining hygienic and complaint facilities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To ensure the cleaning of all communal areas, offices, toilets and external areas on a regular basis and in accordance with the company standard.
- To ensure all accommodation is clean and fit for purpose.
- Remove rubbish to a suitable place and arrange collection.
- To ensure company procedures are adhered to and all cleaning records are completed and up to date.
- Previous property cleaning experience
- Good communication skills
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Hard working and dedicated
The successful applicant will need a driving licence. You will be required to undertake a DBS check before employment starts.
In return, you will benefit from 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days with service, pension and life insurance.
Hours: Mon-Fri 40 hours per week 8.30am-5pm
Salary: £18,500-£21,000 plus £4,000 van allowance or £18,500-£21,000 with company van
Interested in this permanent role, covering the Plymouth area. Please email or contact me on 07483 340870