An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our client Leading Global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum are currently looking for a Customer Marketing Manager based at their prestigious facility in Leatherhead (currently working from home). This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 9 months, working a 36.25 hour week. This role is paying up to £47,000 per annum, pro rata, depending on experience.
You will be responsible for the development and deployment of marketing strategy and initiatives with casual dining chains (Pubs, Restaurants, QSR) and recipe box partners and pivotal in driving penetration for AFH working with the entire marketing team, sales managers & customers to deliver 'best in class' activation across touchpoints that really add value to our customers, our consumers and are focused on delivering the greatest commercial return. As AFH is an agile environment you should be prepared to support on customer activation outside your core responsibilities dependant on business requirements. Your role will consist of, the strategic deployment of our annual plans through your channel customers. Briefing & execution marketing activities across our total portfolio of Foods, Tea & Ice Cream that meet our customer needs. Responsible for producing customer presentations/pitch documents based on clear insight to support CD to win & maintain new business. Responsible for creating the ongoing support plans for our core strategic customer partners & working with CD to ensure they deliver strong ROI to the business.
You will be required to lead the development of a customer strategy for recipe boxes and how we are going to win within this new growth areas and potentially include business concept design and development as well as developing a clear business case for new customer opportunities. Good understanding of consumer facing brand communications will help greatly in this role and this provides a great opportunity to develop core brand management skills alongside your commercial acumen. Communicating both written and orally and must be comfortable with numbers in order to manage budgets and manipulate and interpret data and ability to lead, motivate and manage cross functional teams
- Partner with CD to develop compelling customer insight & support plans to maintain & win new chains business.
- Identify key target accounts based on potential size of opportunities & strategic importance
- Create clear insight based pitch presentations for our chains customers delivering added value to increase brand penetration.
- Lead the project of design & installation of bespoke site including clear business proposal for each site
- Joint Business Plans, build tailor made channel marketing plans in line with brand plans and the requirements of the customer and contain activities aligned to channels/formats and shoppers
- Own customer marketing investment for your channels to ensure improved business returns
- Manage the Customer Marketing budget for casual dining and recipe boxes,
- Monitor customer performance, optimise marketing strategy to drive increased brand penetration.
- Develop cost effective annual marketing plans to execute the strategies, work with the Away from Home leads to optimise scheduling against AFH annual plan, develop customer specific assets to maximise through the line delivery of consumer campaigns.
You will join the customer marketing agile team. We constantly review our priorities against resources, so being prepared to take on additional responsibilities or, even to change key responsibilities, is understood to be part of this role.
- 5+ years' experience in a variety of channel marketing /customer facing roles including FMCG
- Passion for purpose led Brand Building Activation
- Customer/Channel marketing Strategy development & implementation
- Experience of written customer presentation/pitch presentation
- Excellent commercial acumen, budgetary and financial planning skills
- Excellent communicator with a strong track record on how to successfully market and communicate in a mass market
- Confident presenter with clear and professional communication skills
- Customer facing experience and confident to negotiate
- Ability to work in an agile environment and respond quickly to change.
- Proven track record of formulating strategies with successful implementation.
National travel and overnights required (once or twice a month). International Travel may be required quarterly. (N.B this will need to be in line with latest COVID guidelines)