Manpower is recruiting for a Ward Receptionist.
You will be required to greeting patients on arrival outcoming patients, making appointments and placing patients on databases. Training will be provided for the role.
Essential qualifications and experience:
- Experience of dealing with confidential and sensitive data and appropriate maintenance and storage of records.
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- The ability to work as part of a team or as an individual
- Ability to work under pressure
This is a temporary position up until March 2021.
You will be required to work the following hours:
- Mornings - 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Afternoons = 2.30 - 10:00 pm
- Nights - 10:00 pm - 7:00 am
The hourly rate is weekdays, £8.92, Saturdays and nights, £12.58 and Sundays and Bank Holidays, £16.32.
We are looking for someone to start immediately subject to references and DBS check.
Apply with your up to date CV today.