Regional Service Engineer (JIB qualified Installation Electrician) - Weston Super Mare - £32,760
Manpower are currently recruiting for a Regional Service Engineer to work within the Support Services Division within a well-established company. Working as part of the field team to provide a dedicated service of asset repair and maintenance together with installation and dismantle of site cabins. Overall responsibility for ensuring that a high proportion of Regional self-powered hire equipment is available for hire and is always certified safe to use.
- Carrying out comprehensive safety/maintenance checks of all self-powered hire equipment before dispatch/when returned and completing and including all necessary documentation including test certificates and safety instructions
- Visiting customer sites, when required, to repair faulty hire equipment and/or carrying out safety/operational demonstrations
- Installation and dismantle of hire units and associated equipment
- Quick and accurate diagnosis of fault / breakdown
- Asking relevant questions to determine the precise fault / issue to complete the job first time.
- Liaising with customers / manager / peers / contractors to ensure site work is completed timely and efficiently
- Effective repair of hire units and its equipment which may require multi-trade skills capability - including engine repair
- Completing PDA / paperwork thoroughly and accurately
- Understand and comply with all relevant Company rules, agreements, policies, procedures and with all relevant legislative requirements and codes of practice.
- Be aware that the Company operates a Quality Assurance system BS EN ISO 9001 and adhere to the respective procedures.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- JIB Qualified Installation Electrician
- Handyman/DIY skills
- Simple assembly, joinery, plumbing, paint prep, use of power tools
- Health & Safety awareness
- Valid driving license
- CSCS card holder
- Have basic IT skills
- Able to install, decommission and service certain products, including linking, stacking, staircases, connecting Bowser/Tank etc
- Able to undertake 'like for like' electrical works
- Able to sign off straightforward installations
- Acts as main point of customer contact, ensuring good levels of service
- Able to install, decommission and service all products, including linking, stacking, staircases, connecting Bowser/ Tank etc