Customer Sales Advisor
HOMEWORKING but must be based within commutable distance to Nottingham City Centre
Are you on the lookout for a new position that offers remote working? Do you want to work for a company that supports work life balance? If so, we may have the opportunity you have been looking for.
We are now excited to be recruiting our next Customer Sales Advisor intake within our Sky Outbound department, that will initially be fully home based. We have changed how we recruit and onboard, so your journey with us will now be fully virtual, giving you the flexibility but still the full engaging experience that you deserve.
About the Role
As a Customer Sales Advisor in our Sky Outbound team, you will be an ambassador of our Sky campaign. You will represent and promote this well-known household brand, making our customers aware of the Sky Protect products they can purchase, for added peace of mind. You will be making outbound sales calls to Sky's warm customer base, who will benefit from your expert guidance to purchase Sky Protect products that best suit their needs.
The Sky Outbound department is a lively, fun sales driven environment, focused on delivering great sales performance through excellent customer service. On Sky Outbound you can expect plenty of support through coaching and personal development, along with engaging sales focused incentives & initiatives.
Please note that this role will be home based initially, with the potential for a mix of office and home-based working in the future. You will therefore need to live within a commutable distance, from our office in Nottingham city centre.
This department has flexible shift patterns based on a 37.5-hour contract, between the opening hours below. The Recruitment team will be happy to discuss these in more detail should you be shortlisted for telephone interview.
- Two weeks of: Monday - Thursday 11:00 - 20:00 and an early finish on a Friday working 9:30 - 16:00
- Two week of: Monday - Thursday 09:30 - 18:30 with an early finish on a Friday working 09:30 - 16:00
- One Saturday in every three weekends: 09:00 - 16:30 (weekday off in lieu)
We'll take care of providing the equipment you need before you start, but you must have broadband access.
- You will have proven experience in a home-based position or a similar role where you have worked autonomously. Previous targeted sales or customer service experience is a must.
- A skilled and driven customer service and sales professional.
- You'll thrive on beating and exceeding sales targets and have strong sales skills - but you'll always make sure that the customer's interests come first.
- You understand the customer's perspective and have a natural ability to build a strong rapport and demonstrate empathy when needed through your excellent communication skills.
- You'll be a confident multi-tasker who can hit multiple targets whilst being resilient and show a great team spirit!
Salary & Bonuses
- A highly competitive £18,380 starting salary with a pay increase after six months to £20,352
- Bonus earning potential of up to £9,000 per annum, earned through a combination of strong sales performance, excellent customer service and call quality
- For all our Agents, we ensure the salary and bonus opportunity are balanced and for our highest performing Agents there is an opportunity to earn higher rates of salary and additional bonus based on performance
- 33 days' annual leave (bank holidays are classed as normal working days) with an annual option to buy up to 5 additional days of annual leave
- Discounted Sky TV and broadband packages
- Regular incentives with amazing prizes to be won
- Dedicated online portal offering lending and saving facilities, financial wellbeing and support services
- Health Cash Plan - claim money back towards essential healthcare, including a virtual GP service
- Pension scheme & free life assurance
- Comprehensive training with clearly defined career progression opportunities
- Great employee discounts at selected retail stores
We offer a fantastic virtual training experience over a 3-week period. Please ensure you can commit to the following 3 weeks schedule before applying:
- Mon - Thurs: 09:30 - 18:30
- Fri: 9:30 - 16:00
For more information, apply NOW!