Due to continued growth, we are looking for a German/English speaking candidate to support our Client within their IT Service Desk environment.
As a German/English Level 1 Technical Analyst, your main responsibilities will be to:-
- Act as a single point of contact between service providers and the Client on a day to day basis.
- The focal point for reporting new incidents, requesting updates on existing incidents, and making service requests.
- Be available to answer calls in both German and English from end-users
- Manage chat and email queues
- Demonstrate high levels of customer services skills to improve the end-user experience
- Demonstrate a high level of technical ability to improve first-time fix rate
- Arrange and perform customer callbacks to ensure a high level of desk fixes
- Ensure all SLA targets are monitored, when working with tickets
- Be an effective team member, contributing ideas within and also outside areas of responsibility
- Maintain effective communication with the Service Desk team members and resolver groups
- Work as part of a team
- Promote and grow customer confidence in the service and teams ability
The ideal candidate will have:
- Be able to speak both German and English fluently
- have a good standard of communicating oral and writing both German and English
- The Technical Support Analyst is required to be professional in both personal appearance and in their attitude to their job
- They must be pro-active and able to work on their own initiative, ensuring a high level of professionalism is maintained at all times within the group
- Able to communicate and negotiate with personnel of all levels
- Have the ability to deal with people at all levels both internally and externally in an efficient and courteous manner
- Take a Quality approach to all work carried out in the department and ensure all processes and procedures are documented in compliance with ISO
- Follow all documented Processes and Procedures for the Client Service Desk
- Be prepared to attend meetings as the representative of the client Service Desk
- Proactive to improve Service desk performance
The successful candidate will receive excellent benefits including a competitive salary, excellent holiday allowance plus free car parking, eye-care plus many more.
Interested? Apply now!