Manpower UK are recruiting on behalf of our highly reputable client who are located in a fantastic Contact Centre in Edinburgh City Centre for a HR Manager.
As the HR Manager you will oversee the UK operation, which currently includes a contact centre of (200+employees) in Edinburgh and a sales operation office (10+ employees) in London. This role supports our clients UK team, as well as a small team of employees working in other European countries as our business grows in Europe. If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, this is the place for you. The person in this role must be able to interface effectively with professionals at all levels.
- Work closely with management team and Corporate HR team to provide best in class HR support for the sites
- Implement strategic talent acquisition plans, responsible for the whole cycle of needs identification, sourcing, interviewing, selection, hiring and onboarding
- Manage monthly payroll, pension and other benefits programs through 3rd party vendors
- Improve compensation & benefits system, manage performance appraisal and reward policy
- Be a trusted advisor for Management Team for HR related issues, ensure compliance of HR related programs, processes and project
- Coach and mentor leaders at all levels within the organisation
- Implement initiatives to cultivate good employee relations and communication
- Other HR responsibilities as needed
- Minimum 5 years experience in HR Management with experience in a contact centre industry is preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent post-secondary degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a commitment to develop and earn the trust of others
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and willingness to go above and beyond
- Comprehensive knowledge of UK labour law and employment regulation, good knowledge of other EU countries will be a plus
- Experience of overall HR support and HR team management
This is an exciting opportunity and should you feel you have the relevant experience to fulfil this vacancy, please forward your CV in the first instance.