Laminator - Telford- £21,564 + Overtime
Do you have previous lamination experience, within a Print manufacturing environment and knowledge of reel to reel production processes?
Can you offer the flexibility to work a 3-shift system?
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a passionate individual with the relevant experience to fill a position within a print finishing department working as a Laminator. They are a growing company, with a prestigious customer base and are regarded as leaders and experts in their field.
Your main responsibilities will be to confidently and proficiently operate the laminating machine as part of the secondary print environment whilst adhering to the strict Health & Safety regulations and upholding the companies' quality standards. You will ensure that all products produced are to customer specifications will meet with quality assurance testing to achieve your KPI's. You will be expected to be a punctual individual who demonstrates a consistent level of attendance and upholds professional standards at all time.
- Must have previous experience of working within a Print manufacturing environment, preferably lamination.
- Experience of reel to reel production processes.
- Must consider yourself to be a great communicator and confident in your approach as you will be required to liaise between departments and work as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain successful working relationships.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Our client prides themselves on their company ethos and strong work ethic, as well as looking for key skillsets they also look for key attributes and soft qualities that they would consider a transferrable fit for their business.
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply today!