Senior Recruitment Consultant
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Who will you be working with?
Working within the Experis brand you will join the leading premium brand in IT Recruitment in the UK. Operating across five key market segments: Business Transformation, Cyber Security, Digital Workspace, Cloud Infrastructure and Enterprise Applications, each of our Consultants specialises in a niche vertical market area.
As a Senior Consultant within Experis you will be given the opportunity to develop your skills through extensive training and managerial/mentoring support to ensure that you maximise not only your abilities but also the market opportunities. Experis thrives on people who are passionate about recruitment, market knowledge and being the best at what they do!
So, what will you be doing?
Build your vertical niche. Research, immerse in and become a true Subject Matter Expert in your chosen vertical by developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their technologies, their projects, their strategies and their work culture and environment;
· Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies;
· Visiting clients (or meeting remotely) to build and develop strong and successful relationships.
· Continually build on your pipeline of new prospective business opportunities within your designated market.
· Grow new business sales revenue in your vertical market, and focus on growing your delivery function to 'land-and-expand' within your client-base
· Report weekly successes, difficulties and market movements to management and attend regular meetings to discuss growth and development with your peer group.
· Refer business to other parts of the Experis business that fall outside of your vertical market and work closely with other business leaders
· Proactively source candidates using the available tools
· Account Manage the relationships with clients that you develop or are allocated. This will include developing a relationship with key stakeholders, allocating resources to ensure vacancies are filled successfully, ensuring all administration is completed
What are we looking for?
- Experience in the IT / Digital / Technology sectors of recruitment
- Demonstrable experience in cold calling and winning new clients and subsequently developing long-term commercial relationships
- The ability to work in a professional and responsible manner within an autonomous environment
- Passionate and knowledgeable of the recruitment market
- Demonstrate an expert level understanding of the recruitment lifecycle including securing exclusivity with key clients
Apply now for immediate consideration or for further details prior to applying please contact