Recruitment Consultant - Experis
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Who will you be working with?
Working within the Experis brand you will join the leading premium brand in IT Recruitment in the UK. Operating across five key market segments: Business Transformation, Cyber Security, Digital Workspace, Cloud Infrastructure and Enterprise Applications, each of our Consultants specialises in a niche vertical market area.
Forming part of the brand new Experis Flex initiative you will be working autonomously in a flexible and professional manner which enables a better work-life balance along with the space to succeed and achieve your goals both financially and professionally.
You will be home based, whilst having access to our office network as well as all of the tools, support and commercial branding that you would expect from the global Experis brand.
So, what will you be doing?
You will be responsible for developing relationships with new clients across the UK
· Pro-actively identifying, attracting, engaging, assessing and securing top talent for your clients
· Utilise your expert knowledge in your market to build strong relationships with existing and new clients, nurturing these relationships to ensure future business and maximising the number of placements made
· Research, immerse in and become a true Subject Matter Expert in your chosen vertical by developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their technologies, their projects, their strategies and their work culture and environment
· Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
· Continue to build on your pipeline of new prospective business opportunities within your designated market.
· Grow new business sales revenue in your market, and focus on growing your delivery function to 'land-and-expand' within your client-base
· Report weekly successes, difficulties and market movements to management and attend regular meetings to discuss growth and development with your peer group.
· Meet monthly with management to discuss personal P&L for your business unit and discuss growth strategy and plan for following month and beyond
· Refer business to other parts of the Experis business that fall outside of your vertical market and work closely with other business leaders
What are we looking for?
- This new initiative is ideally suited to experienced and self-motivated recruiters who are looking for a different approach to their working day and career progression. We offer you the flexibility to utilise your time in the most efficient manner, optimising your efforts to achieve the maximum reward
- Previous recruitment experience ideally at Senior Consultant / Team Leader level
- Proven experience in bidding and winning new client deals and subsequent delivery of projects
- The ability and motivation to work in an autonomous environment
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the recruitment market
- Expert level understanding of the recruitment lifecycle including securing exclusivity with key clients
Apply now for immediate consideration or for further details prior to applying please send your CV to Leigh Sproston on