Global Community Engagement Manager
Dropbox supports hundreds of millions of creators and innovators around the world. Our mission is to unleash the worlds creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. As we continue to build the best place to create, share, and work with others, there's a perfect spot for you to grow with us.
Our mission in Dropbox is to simplify the way people work together. With a user base of over 500 million, the Customer Experience team simplifies how our customers interact with Dropbox. We focus on understanding the customer journey as well as where we can simplify interactions and improve the Customer Experience.
We believe that the best kind of support experience is the one that customers never need. And we're working hard to create the next generation of self-serve, enablement, and education experiences for our 500M+ users. We want to be where our customers, across web, social, and community - any device, any time.
We're embarking on a multi-year strategy to deliver intelligent self-support, enablement and engagement through a world class customer experience across web, social media, community, and mobile. As part of our community team, The Global Community Engagement Manager will establish, develop and improve vibrant community spaces that help our users to get the very most out of Dropbox. You will lead initiatives and programs aimed at increasing engagement in the community.
- Drive the global engagement strategy of the Dropbox community - https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/English/ct-p/English
- Build and develop the non-support areas of the Dropbox online community
- Increase community engagement to create vibrant and active communities of users
- Drive user acquisition and traffic to the community (SEO, email, social media)
- Day-to-day ownership of community engagement/marketing areas (metrics, moderation management, etc)
- Provide insights and industry best practices on community growth & engagement
- Demonstrable experience in Community Management.
- Strong knowledge of the community growth or engagement landscape
- Experience in project or program management
- Deeply passionate about customer experience and making life simpler with technology
- Creative, proactive and able to think out of the box to develop new ideas and new concepts on the community
- Customer-focused, collaborative and enjoy using data to drive decisions
- Proven experience in delivering against targets
- Great communication and influencing skills, particularly when working with global cross functional partners
- You show a real passion for and love the Dropbox software
- You are degree qualified in a business or technical discipline
We are currently working from home.