Manpower are currently working alongside a longstanding client in Stafford who are looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor/Warehouse Manager who is looking for a new opportunity.
Package on offer
0800 - 1700 Monday to Friday
28 days annual leave rising with tenure
- Experience managing a busy stores team in order to meet set deadlines and targets
- Developing and implementing plans set by the Material Control Manager
- Reviewing KPI's for stores team members
- Ensuring accurate stock holding information is captured and maintained within SAP
- Overseeing regular stock counts and system checks and to report on any stock discrepancies
- Assisting the Material Control Manager with day to day management of stores team
- To assist material control manager with the management of stock systems and safety stocks
- A proven record within warehouse management and use of MRP such as SAP or equivalent.
- Previous experience managing a team in a busy environment
- Focused with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- A good standard of education with strong literacy and numeracy skills.
- A good working knowledge of IT software packages including Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Confident telephone manor.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Able to work on own initiative and have a track record of working to deadlines.
You must have at least 2/3 years experience within a Warehouse Supervisory/Management position to be considered for this role.
If you would like to apply, please do so below or get in contact with the Manpower Branch in Birmingham