Pitch Analyst - essentially you would be part of the pre-sales team for our client. This involves gathering data on potential new clients, this data would then be used by the negotiating team to secure new contracts.
Primary Responsibility and Key Tasks:
- Work with the Pod Leader, a seasoned senior analyst and Client Sales Team to provide research & analysis on (amongst other things):
- Understand the client brief, and generate insightful reports through research and analysis
- Analyze industry trends and market developments and present meaningful insights
- Create in-depth, relevant research reports on potential targets
- Develop deep-rooted knowledge of and expertise in the vertical and cloud solutions
- Assist in research in other verticals as needed
- Mentoring new analysts with research requests, established process to bring them to scale.
Client Sales Teams
Client Subject Matter Experts
Good Communication in English
Professional Qualifications & Skills:
- A graduate or an MBA (preferred) with an experience in a research role, preferably in a financial, market research or management consulting firm (mandatory)
- Hands-on experience in the chosen research vertical (BFS, Telecom, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail, Technology etc.)
The individual is expected to demonstrate:
- Analytical and inquisitive mindset, with enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Should be able to work under general supervision, with limited review of work needed
- Strong written and oral communication skills and presentation capabilities
- Excellent presentation skills - PowerPoint and Google Slides (gSuite) experience
- Experience creating pitch decks for cloud services across multiple industry verticals is highly desirable
- Knowledge of cloud products is highly desired
Ideal candidates will have a track record of success in their academic and professional life.
They would be expected to:
- Demonstrate the highest level of ethics
- Be a self-starter, with initiative, energy, commitment, and show he/she is keen to learn.
- Enthusiastic to contribute ideas, and open to ideas from others.
- Be flexible, and adaptable to different working styles
- Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Be able to work independently and in a team
- Cooperate with others in the team
- Have the confidence to discuss instructions and deliverables with research analysts and supervisor to ensure clear understanding.
- Be able to very quickly assimilate information and understand the context of each specific research deliverable
- Feel comfortable working in a global environment.
- Have strong leadership skills and be able to command respect
Salary range €35,000-€38,000 + Healthcare, Remote working due to COV-19