Manpower are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our client based in Milton Keynes for a Purchasing Advisor to join their team.
The hourly rate is £10.48 per hour and you will be expected to work a 35 hour week.
Start Date: ASAP
End date: 31st December - with the potential to be extended
Within Fleet, the company is dedicated to the delivery of a comprehensive range of products and services, specialising in the growth and development of our contract hire portfolio to the Corporate and fleet customer. The role of the Purchasing Advisor is to order and deliver new vehicles whilst building customer and supplier relationships. The role is vital in the delivery of service excellence to the customer portfolio and contributing to the growth and development of the department.
- Communication with FLEET Customers and Vehicle Suppliers to identify vehicle requirements
- Liaising with nominated dealer including obtaining quotations and issuing vehicle purchase orders via EbbonDacs
- Progressing vehicle orders weekly, keeping systems and customers updated
- Liaison between dealer and customer to arrange new vehicle delivery
- Payment of supplier vehicle invoices
- Ensuring customer expectations are managed at all times
- Responsible for a wide range of administrative duties and inter departmental activities
- GCSE Maths and English at level C or above
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy and ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge and understanding of Fleet leasing solutions
- A team player with the ability to work under pressure in order to meet strict deadlines
- Confident and customer-focused in communicating both by telephone and face to face.
- High level of Customer service experience and ability to demonstrate use of initiative in order to aid departmental productivity.
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally at all levels
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now!