FULL TIME - FUNERAL SERVICE OPERATIVE
Are you immediately available and seeking a full time position based in Bristol? My client one of the Country's leading Funeral Directors dating back to 1812 is seeking a team of professional Funeral Service Operatives to join their organisation on a full time basis.
As a Funeral Service Operative, you will act as an ambassador for the organisation. Showing empathy and compassion, you will be required to treat the clients and customers with the utmost respect.
This position does not require previous experience but we do expect you to provide exceptional customer service in a dignified manner, working as part of a team to support families and friends of the deceased in their time of need.
What you'll need to do:
- Provide excellent customer service to a diverse range of customers.
- This is a very hands on involved role from cleaning cars, ensuring the building is tidy and clean at all times
- Good eye for detail
- Smart and professional at all times
- Customer facing, representing the client brand at all times
- Excellent personal presentation
- Someone that will take a real pride in working in the last line of care.
- Good flexibility and very caring
- You must be capable of bearing a coffin, up to 130kg has 4 x bearers, 2 each side, 138 158 kg has 6
bearers, 2 each side, 158kg + trolley. (is about 25 35kg per person ) This does seem quite heavy but you
are working in a group
- In this role candidates will not come into direct contact with the deceased
- 22 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday (pro rata).
- Various shift patterns available - flexibility will be required.
- Full training is provided
- Opportunity to build on customer service skills and give back to your community in the last line of care.