Manpower are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our client based in Milton Keynes for a Project Support Administrator to join their team with an immediate start!
This is a temporary role initially until the end of the year with the potential to be extended.
The hourly rate is £14 per hour and you will be expected to work a 35 hour week.
- Alignment & Operational Board meetings, pack preparations, status template, collate actions and monitor and ensure actions are progressed
- Minute taking
- Tracking and monitoring progress of observations and audit actions
- Project documentation storage and retention
- Support management of resources, frameworks ending, ageing requests, flexible resources, utilisation
- Workstream risk and issue tracking and monitoring
- Programme meeting admin / action racking & monitoring
- Team socials
- Support NFP processes, documented ways of working, best practice
- Support health checks
- Cover for PMs (timesheet approval and resource management)
- Cover for PMO Lead
- QP planning and admin
- Cover Programme Mgt
- Internal team Programme retro's
- Check-point meetings/Stage gates and LCM
- BoM and HQ reporting - IAS status reporting, IAS SteerCo, IAS meetings, IPPM, BoM pack
- Attending IT meetings
- Attending NFP Meetings
- Admin time - emails, reading, e-learning
- New team members on-boarding
- Training Admin - Programme
- Stakeholder meeting preparations
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong statistical and mathematical skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Excellent presentation skills
- Able to demonstrate systematic thought processes.
- Able to cope with pressure and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
NO HOLIDAYS ARE ALLOWED DURING THE PEAK PERIODS
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now!