In Fraud and Chargeback Operations supporting our customers when they've been victims of fraud or disputes with retailers is one of the most important things we do. You'll work with customers over the telephone, giving them essential support and dealing with a wide range of fraud and dispute queries. You'll need patience, an investigative approach and great customer service skills, but it's an incredibly rewarding place to work.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- To act as a trusted advisor to your customer on every call you take, listening carefully and asking the right questions
- To understand the customer's needs and concerns, and resolve them efficiently and effectively
- Great interpersonal skills, with the ability to build personal credibility, and engage with your customers on often sensitive issues
- A keen eye for detail, allowing you to identify potential risks to the bank and our customers
- The ability to manage multiple tasks at once, and to work well under pressure
- A good level of IT Skills
What else you'll need to know:
The hours for this role are 12pm till 8pm, so you will need to be able to commit to a shift pattern that includes working one day at the weekend (Tuesday to Saturday) or (Sunday to Thursday) working 35 hours per week.
You'll get a competitive hourly rate of £10.31
As a Manpower employee you will receive weekly pay, 33 days holiday and a range of other benefits.
You must be able to pass our client's pre-employment screening which includes a credit check and 2 years referencing.