Employer: Undisclosed Company
Areas to cover: Dundonald, Bangor, Downpatrick, Lisburn, N'ards, Ballynahinch, Portaferry, Castlewellan
Salary: Up to £9.69 per hour
Closing date: 14 Oct 2020
£9.69 per hour
School Term Working
Manpower are currently looking for Response Cleaners to work in various schools across Belfast.
Working throughout school term times, your shift will begin between 3pm - 3:30pm depending on school closing time and you will usually work for 3 hours per day, Monday - Friday.
Working as part of a response team, the sanitising and cleaning of any area within Education Authority premises, designated by the line manager.
- Operate equipment and machinery as directed.
- Sweep, suction clean, mop, dry buff and spray clean floors & polishing furniture where appropriate.
- Clean toilet and shower area including the fixtures and fittings.
- Clean, wash and dust ledges, walls, fixtures, fittings and internal surfaces up to 3.35M.
- Empty and clean internal litter bins and remove litter to the designated collection points.
- Essential Criteria
- Full driving licence and access to own vehicle.
- Cleaning experience outside the home environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Willing to undertake necessary training
If this is something of interest apply now with your CV!