My Stafford based client are looking for support in pre-despatch, with order progress chasing, pre-despatch inspection and packing of orders to fulfil a surge in order volumes.
Working hours 08:00 to 17:00 Monday to Thursday08:00 to 15:45 Friday.The successful operatives should be in place until December, Covid and orders permitting, and there is a possibility that they will go permanent in early 2021 if volumes are sustained.The successful Pre-Despatch Operative will carry out the following duties:
- Pick, pack and despatch machines as appropriate on a daily basis
- Review and chase machines still in production for despatch
- Receive and process machine returns
- Replenish stock levels from bulk storage to maintain agreed stock levels
- Empty Compactors as required
- Maintain yard including item locations and emptying skips
- General Housekeeping
The successful Pre-Despatch Operative will have the following skills and experience:
- Focused with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Flexibility re shift end times, as order volumes often take you beyond your official finish time - overtime will be paid for these extra hours though.
- A good working knowledge of IT software packages including Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- SAP knowledge would be useful.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Able to work on own initiative and have a track record of working to deadlines.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
Desirable CriteriaPrevious stock management experience.Knowledge of warehouse operations.Experience of using SAP on a daily basis.
If you have the skills and experience required, apply online now!