Manpower are working exclusively with this multi-national Fortune 500 company, based in Goole, to recruit an Electrically Biased Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician.
The Multi Skilled Technician will be responsible for the maintenance and enhancement of all Production and Process machinery on site, in this 24/7 operation.
The successful candidate will be expected to provide timely and hands on assistance in electrical maintenance tasks, ensuring safety and work standards are consistently met, enabling the site to reach its full potential.
The successful Electrically Biased Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician will:
- Provide electrical/electronic and mechanical support for the site
- Identify and execute maintenance improvement initiatives to reduce cost and increase efficiency
- Strive towards a world-class maintenance organisation on site by continually improving OEE of all production lines
- Address quality issues through technical solutions
- Improving the standards of maintenance workmanship
- Supervise and direct apprentices as required
- Maintain, calibrate, repair, and set-up all machinery, equipment and plant services within the mechanical and electrical scope of the Maintenance Department
The successful Electrically Biased Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician will have the following skills and experience:
- Have completed a full apprenticeship
- Have significant demonstrable experience post apprenticeship
- Be multi-skilled in both Electrical and Mechanical disciplines
- Ability to read and interpret, design, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical drawings
- Be proactive, and driven by Continual Improvement.
- Challenge the status quo by offering ideas to make things better, faster and with value creation in mind
In return a salary of circa £35k (inc shift allowance) is on offer, plus a package of fantastic employee benefits.
If you have the skills and experience please apply online now.