Our client innovates and manufactures technologies to resolve some of the world's toughest challenges.
We have an exciting opportunity, hiring now for Production Operatives to play an important role assembling and transforming raw materials into high quality PPE products. As a Production Operative, you will be responsible for delivering the highest standard of PPE products for our customers and keeping consumers safe.
What you'll need to do:
- Carry out Mechanical and Manual Assembly during the manufacturing process.
- Manage, diagnose and report equipment performance issues and carry out remedial action plans.
- Carry out visual quality checks, labelling and packing of finished products.
- Ensure Health and Safety standards, training and security guidelines are always monitored and followed.
What we'll need from you:
- Prior experience of Assembly and, or high-volume Manufacturing environment.
- Able to work at speed as part of the high-volume environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and process orientated.
- Good time management skills and able to work at optimum level within the Assembly line.
- Able to work as part of a team, show initiative and be flexible.
What's in it for you?
- Contribute to the recovery of the nation and working on a ground-breaking project.
- Work for a well-known brand with a continued focus on innovation and growth.
- Join a progressive team where most leaders are promoted from within.
- Training and on-going personal development.
- A remuneration of £8.72 per hour rising to £10.38 after 12 weeks.
So what are you waiting for? Click on the link to apply and we look forward to receiving your application.
About our client
They are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 130,000 employees in 100 countries around the world. They invent and manufacture technologies that address some of the world's toughest challenges linked to global macro trends like energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalisation and customer productivity.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, colour, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.