Electrical Supervisor / Manager
Are you a qualified Electrician with 18th edition and 2391 test and inspection?
Have you previously/ currently managed field operatives along with administrative staff?
- We are currently looking for an Electrical Supervisor / Manager, to take on the following responsibilities;
- Overall responsibility for cut-out fire, generator, earth rod and riser and sub-main services
- Overall responsibility for training and mentoring of company Electrical field staff
- Overall responsibility for electrical buying
- Supporting the Neutral Service
- Overseeing all company electrical competency assessments and liaising with DNOs where competency assessments are required
- Oversee day-to-day electrical operations ensuring all aspects are carried out in a timely fashion.
- Monitor and ensure progression of planned works.
- Track daily jobs using the Field Calls, e-mails and Dashboards on Salesforce.
The successful applicant will have;
- Formal Electrical Qualifications
- 18th Edition
- City & Guilds 2391 - Inspection & Test
- Minimum 5 years electrical experience
- Minimum 2 years electrical management
- A full UK driving licence
Don't delay, apply today!