Manpower are looking for proactive individuals who are well organised, able to work in a fast paced environment and are passionate about stock accuracy to work for there well known client in the DN3 area of Doncaster.
- Working to ensure that large volumes of products are unloaded, replenished and picked for our customers
- Take responsibility to ensure a safe working environment for yourself, colleagues and customers
- Work with internal systems to ensure that Customers have accurate and full stock availability at all times
- Receive stock into the building whilst checking stock accuracy
- Providing an efficient and effective 'goods in' service in line with department 'best practice' and ensure compliance to relevant policies and procedures
- To process paperwork accurately and efficiently in line with departmental policy and set procedures
- Identify, accurately check and sign for goods into the department, maintaining an accurate log
- Ensuring the goods in/holding area is kept safe, secure, clean and organised and where applicable in line with company 'best practice'
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday , 10pm-6am - There is no flexibility on these hours
- This is a temp role with permanent opportunities for the right candidate
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE:
- You must hold your FLT Counterbalance and reach
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience
- Be prepared to interview for the role