Immediate opportunities are available with Manpower working for Royal Mail, who are looking for C+E (Class 1) Drivers to work in their seasonal campaign.
The Royal Mail Centre never sleeps, which means we're able to offer a wide range of C+E (Class 1) Driving shifts to suit your other commitments. The majority of the shifts available at present are afternoons and nights however a varied range of start/finish times are available.
Whether you are looking for part time or full-time hours we want to speak with you.
The role will mainly involve delivery of caged mail using C+E tractor units and double/single decked trailers.
Your duties as a HGV/C+E/Class 1 Driver will include;
- Nationwide trailer swaps
- Inter depot trunking to RDC's
- Delivery of mail on a UK coverage
To be successful for this role you must possess the following;
- Have held you C+E Licence for 2 years and have active experience
- No more than 6 points (No DDs, DRs, or CDs)
- A valid CPC card and digital tachograph card
- Able to provide accurate information for a DBS check to be carried out
- Both LTD and PAYE available
- Salary dependant on start and finish times.
- Between £17.00ph - £24.43
All positions are subject to passing a basic DBS check and an on-site driving assessment.
Interested? Apply now and we will be in contact to arrange an interview!