Debt Management Agent - Coventry CV4 8LG
Our client, a leading Energy company in the UK are currently looking for experienced debt management agents to join their busy team based at Westwood Business Park in Coventry. This is a very rewarding role where you will be responsible for managing corporate customer accounts in relation to various stages of debt that they may be in.
Location: Westwood Business Park, Coventry, CV4 8LG
Pay: £10.69 per hour
Hours: Monday to Friday to work 37 hours between 8am and 5pm
Contract: 6 months initially with a view to extend
Holiday entitlement: 28 days pro rata increasing to 34 days after 12 weeks worked (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Recovery of aged debt from corporate customers.
- Negotiating payment plans which balance the needs of the customer and the business.
- Escalation to legal team when necessary.
- Analysing accounts and payment data to identify and prioritise overdue debt chasing.
- Supporting continuous improvement of processes and working relationship between stakeholders.
- Contributing to a customer obsessed environment.
- Previous debt recovery experience necessary.
- Excellent negotiation and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to adapt to an evolving workload in a fast moving environment.
- Well-developed communication skills which is led through tone of voice including face to face, written and oral communication.
- Highly motivated and takes ownership of tasks.
- Previous credit management experience
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and experience of Customer Management systems.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet challenging deadlines.
- 100/0 attitude - 100% responsibility, zero excuses
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply today!!