Business Development Manager
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Who will you be working with?
Experis are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our Project Solutions team which was launched in the UK in 2014 to meet the growing needs from both our clients and the wider IT industry to provide an increased layer of supplier management and ownership across our projects and programmes.
So, what will you be doing?
Reporting into the Practice Director, this individual will be required to build a strategy supported by a robust client engagement plan to achieve our pre-determined growth expectations and then reach out to the market to promote these solutions and secure new opportunities.
New Business Development (70%)
- Obtain and develop clients by personally undertaking Sales visits to current clients and prospects where appropriate. Proactively target new clients through a thorough understanding of the market.
- Working with the wider Business Development Solutions team to collaborate and assist with identification of new business opportunities.
- Take ownership and lead on the New Business opportunities within remit.
- Map clients in market and network at senior level.
Thought Leadership & Strategic Thinking (20%)
- Clearly understand client pain and challenges to ensure we build appropriate value propositions and solutions. Consciously strive to offer and deliver possible solutions where opportunity arises.
- Uses insight, knowledge and communication skills to influence and challenge others.
- Partners with stakeholders to learn and deliver on our brand promise as thought leaders
Admin, Quality Control & Compliance (10%)
- Ensure we are tracking all activity across the Experis Group and beyond.
- Ensure the effective utilisation of relevant Experis process, policies and IT systems.
- Provide accurate monthly management report (when required)
What are we looking for?
- A confident, self-sufficient individual who has an ambition to achieve personal goals.
- Experienced in selling IT Project or managed services.
- Comfortable and competent in selling a service.
- Strong influencing skills with a capacity to influence from a business and client development perspective.
- Must possess the confidence and knowledge to conduct and lead client meetings and to present Experis to clients in a professional manner.
Apply now for immediate consideration or for further details prior to applying please contact Leigh Sproston on