An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our client Leading Global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum are currently looking for a Global Communications Assistant Manager based at their prestigious facility in Blackfriars (initially to commence working from home). This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 6 months, to start ASAP, working a 36.25 hour week. This role is paying between £32,400 and £40,500 per annum, pro rata, depending on experience.
An exciting role to lead the Chief Digital Marketing Officer's internal communications agenda and social media management has become available.
The ideal candidate will be a natural operator and organiser, well versed in the skill of project management, have a high attention to detail and a deep curiosity for all things marketing, tech and social media, with a keen editorial eye and excellent writing ability.
You will sit in the heart of the Global Digital and Marketing team, acting as a trusted advisor to the most senior marketers in the organisation.
* Manage and own the internal communications content calendar acting as the first point of contact for all internal communications requests
* Support the CDMO team land key internal programmes within the marketing community
* Lead on distribution of communications to the CDMO team and wider marketing organisation via Poppulo, including drafting and seeking approval of copy
* Integrate CDMO communications into wider company comms such as News Centre articles and Division newsletters
* Drive employee engagement within the CDMO
* Deliver monthly CDMO Live townhalls via Microsoft Teams Live for the CDMO team which includes topic selection, briefing speakers, script writing for the CDMO/EVPs, technical set up, on the day production and post session reporting
* Lead the day to day management of social media agency support for the Chief Digital and Marketing Officers public channels
* Support on high profile external engagement across the leadership team including preparation of briefing documents, ghost writing of media articles and social copy
* Highly organised and able to handle multiple tasks at once
* Excellent written and oral communication skills in written and spoken English
* Creative thinking to generate innovative ideas and solutions
* Experience of running a social channel
* Briefing and managing agencies, as well as managing a budget
* Comfort with dealing with senior stakeholders and building relationships quickly
* Ability to influence at different levels of the organisation
* Self-starter who can work independently without day to day direction