Start Date: ASAP
Location: Central London Inside M25 (NW postcode would be ideal)
South East (North Kent - Dartford / Swanley area)
Midlands North West Walsall Wolverhampton area
Contract: Full time, ongoing assignment
Salary: 19K - 21K
Other: Company Vehicle, 25 days Annual Leave
This is an opportunity to join a Customer Engineering team as a junior member providing defect and non-defect hardware repair activity to a variety of equipment. The role will initially involve 50% engineering support activity and 50% technical support to clients in our mobile device support operations.
Candidates must possess excellent communication skills including verbal, written, and telephone etiquette. Be able to follow policies and procedures, demonstrate the ability to work well with a minimal amount of supervision.
Required Technical & Professional Expertise:
- Able to adopt manual handling practices based on appropriate training
- Manual dexterity
- Be able to use hand tools and simple test equipment (multi-meter)
- Have enhanced objection handling skills
- Creative and analytical problem-solving skills
- Physical and cyber security aware
- Be able to recognise service level targets and work unsupervised to meet them
- Work in a controlled and structured way
- Show considered decision making
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Interested in and experience of Electromechanical products.
- Demonstrate previous aptitude or experience for working with electromechanical devices.
- Experience in laptop and desktop PC repairs would be beneficial.
- Excellent Troubleshooting and problem-Solving Skills.
Ability to demonstrate that actions taken have delivered resolution to a given problem.
Varied working hours and shift patterns to cover 24/7.