We have exciting new opportunities in a global high-tech company in Dublin for fluent French speakers!
We are looking for driven individuals to partner with and support our Client's Content Moderation team in Dublin 3.
If you are looking to join a sharp organization in a multicultural environment where you can learn, have fun, and progress your career, and speak any of the above languages, we would love to hear from you now!
What To Expect
* Fun & International Team - You will be part of a rapidly growing multilingual team.
* Learning & Development - Our client is committed to investing in their people. There is a range of training programs on offer at the start and throughout your career to increase your depth of knowledge on world-class platforms and tools.
* Great benefits - Your basic salary & commission structure will be combined with benefits including health insurance, life assurance, tax saver scheme, paid holidays (25 days), free snacks (when at the office) + more!
* Career Progression - Extensive training, self-development incentives and career progression structure
* Work with an online tool and validate accuracy of data that is displayed on certain websites.
* Make decisions as to what course of action needs to be taken to ensure the correct information is displayed. Examples of corrective measures might include additional online research or calling up a B2B customer to verify information.
* Make outbound phone contact with clients when necessary in a courteous, professional and efficient manner. There is no selling involved in this position but proactive phone calls with a purpose of obtaining information.
* Follow all compliance and security measures relating to client data.
* Adhere to process quality metrics and strive to exceed the monthly/annual quality & productivity targets.
Skills You'll Need
* Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
* Highly motivated, tenacious and detail-oriented.
* A keen interest for the role.
* Proficiency in English (verbal and written).
* Proficiency in French (verbal and written).
* Must have lived in the country, i.e., France.
* Must be based in Ireland by September.
* EU Citizenship or Stamp 4 Visa.???????
Start Date: September - date tbc
Location: Eastpoint Business Park, Dublin 3
*may be required to work from home at start but must be available to work from the office when further updates
Contract: Permanent - Full-time
Salary: Approximately 28-31k OTE
*Interviews are taking place via online video conferencing platform. Are you interested or would like to know more? Apply now or email
Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org