IT Recruitment Specialist
ManpowerGroup is looking to recruit IT Recruitment Specialist on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will initially be required to work from home, with the intention, in the coming months, to be based onsite with our client in City West, Dublin. This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the largest workforce experts in the world; connecting more than 600,000 people to work every day and helping more than 400,000 clients worldwide.
What are the responsibilities?
The right candidate will become a part of our Recruitment and HR onsite team. This role is client specific, with responsibility for Recruiting of contingent staff.
This role entails, but it is not limited to the following duties:
- Taking responsibility for end to end recruitment for assigned roles (candidate's skills & experience evaluation, screening)
- Working closely with client to understand its business, identifying successful candidate profiles and personality fit for a variety of different teams
- Demonstrating some HR expertise, including support with HR queries, payroll etc.
- Managing employee relationships to ensure optimum levels of employee engagement and satisfaction
- Conducting Manpower induction training where applicable
- Ensuring all administration elements of recruitment process are performed to the highest level, meeting all SLA requirements
Who would be the best candidate?
This role would be a great fit for an IT recruitment specialist with moderately established IT sector knowledge. Flexibility and ability to manage high volume recruitment constitute this role, therefore it would suit an individual coming from the fast-paced environment. Some applicable knowledge of HR would be advantageous. We are hoping to hire an experienced recruiter who displays high level of motivation, is driven and capable of working efficiently in a team.
What do we offer?
As a global and highly reputable company, we make sure that our employees receive all the tools required to be successful at work. Our managers and colleagues are keen to offer their support along the way, combined with on-going training provided to new and existing employees. During these uncertain times, we also provide all new joiners with professionally set up remote working station and full, online on-boarding. Our employees enjoy an attractive salary, generous benefits, and clear career growth path.
If you are interested, please apply directly or alternatively contact Mirela on email@example.com to find out more.