We are recruiting cleaners to work for our valued client, the NHS. Given the current climate, now is your chance to engage in rewarding work and to support the country.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide a cleaning service in accordance with set standards, adhering to colour code policies and ensuring all procedures are carried out in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act and COSHH
- Using electrical and manual equipment provided to clean and maintain floors, surfaces, walkways, ledges, fixtures and fittings in all rooms including kitchens, toilets, bathrooms and bedrooms.
- To replenish soap, alcohol gel and all consumable products
- Remove all hazardous, non-hazardous and recyclable waste from the ward to the waste room.
- To replenish waste bags accordingly.
- Neat and tidy personal appearance
- To be able to work as a team member and the to be able to work without direct supervision
- To be able to commit to flexible working
- Knowledge of manual handling practices
This is a temporary position offering both, full time and part time hours.
Hours are available between the hours of 7 am and 7 pm. You must be flexible with the hours you are able to work.
Full training and PPE is provided.
The hourly rate is for the first 12 weeks is:
- Weekdays - £8.92
- Saturdays and nights - £12.58
- Sundays and Bank Holidays - £16.32
Immediate starts are available subject to a DBS check.
Interested, please get submit your up to date CV or call 01656 657231 for more information.