Would you like to be a part of a team to build a better future for better-connected lives for generations to come?
Yes, then that's great.
An alt network seeks an additional experienced Test Rod & Rope Engineer like you, to support their next stage of growth.
Reporting into the Project Manager, your role is to ensure that the works are completed in accordance with all relevant specifications.
Sounds good? Must have's
- Experience of Test Rod & Roping / cabling the Openreach network
- PIA network experience
- Installation of cables, sub duct UG & OH
- Installation of fibre nodes UG & OH
- Locate blockages and establish clear routes
- Produce A55's in consultation with the main Surveyor
- Completion and submission of all necessary documentation
- Compliance with all Health, Safety, Quality Control & Environmental policies
- Civils avoidance experience
- PIA accreditation desirable although upskilling will be provided for suitable candidates
- MEWP licence would be desirable
- Full UK Driving License
- Hold a valid NRSWA street works operative unit 2 card
- Confident at working at heights and underground network.
Salary on offer is £28,000 to £33,000. 33 days holidays. Pension. Bonuses and more.
Ideally, you will live within the Thames Valley, or close to.
To apply, please send your CV in the first instance.