Would you like to be a part of a team to build a better future for better-connected lives for generations to come?
Yes, then that's great.
An alt network seeks an additional experienced Fibre Jointer/Splicer like you, to support their next stage of growth.
Reporting into the Project Manager, your role is to ensure that the works are completed in accordance with all relevant specifications.
Sounds good? Must have's
- Experience of fibre jointing the Openreach network
- Ability to work of job packs / network designs
- PIA network experience
- Jointing OH & UG experience
- Installation of fibre nodes UG & OH
- Fibre Faulting experience
- Completion and submission of all necessary documentation
- Compliance with all Health, Safety, Quality Control & Environmental policies
- Civils avoidance experience
- PIA accreditation desirable although upskilling will be provided for suitable candidates
- Confident at working at heights and underground network.
- MEWP licence would be desirable
- Full UK Driving License
- Hold a valid NRSWA street works operative unit 2 card
Salary on offer is £38,000 - £40,000. 33 days holidays. Pension. Bonuses and more.
Ideally, you will live within or close to the Thames Valley.
To apply, please send your CV in the first instance.