Due to expansion our well established client is looking for a Property Manager in Penally, Tenby to cover a 6 month contract.
Your role involves inspection and management of properties used by Service Users (SUs).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Supporting the Service User (SU)
- Manage a caseload of Service Users.
- Attend dispersal and conduct induction of SU into property.
- Sign-post as necessary to doctors, shops, support agencies etc.
- Conduct monthly visits and report any incidents, SU issues, absconsions etc.
- Ensure SU's are Moved On no later than the last date of payments.
- Arrange initial transport of SU's to their accommodation or any relocation as required.
- Ensure that health and safety of SU's are maintained at all times.
- Complete weekly welfare checks of the SU's.
Managing a property portfolio
- Conduct inspections and report defects as required.
- Ensure all items within property are replaced /repaired as required in line with inventory procedure.
- Make recommendations to line manager regarding any relocations of SU's and termination of properties to provide more efficient use of portfolio/void management.
- Prepare property for re-occupation after SU's move on.
- Ensure terminated properties are effectively prepared for hand back to landlord.
- Ensure the properties are maintained according to Health and Safety guidelines and company procedures.
- Ensure stores are maintained in line with purchasing procedure.
- Liaise regularly with line manager and team members.
- Helping/providing cover for other team members as required.
- Keep up to date with all written and verbal communications (i.e. emails/messages/calls).
- Ensure all records are maintained and kept up to date according to company policies and procedures.
- Ensure appropriate property certification documentation is produced and recorded.
- Liaise closely with SU's, line manager, team members and other staff.
- Assist in the local stakeholder involvement process by attending meetings as required.
- Liaise with local support agencies to ensure relationships are maintained.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Previous housing/property experience
- Good office administration and organisational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High degree of initiative
- Smart professional presentation
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office Software
- Full driving licence and a car owner
In return, you will benefit from 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days with service, pension and life insurance.
Hours: Mon-Fri 40 hours per week 8.30am-5pm
Interested in this permanent based in Penally, Tenby? Please email your CV or contact me on 07483 340870.