Class 1 ADR Driver
Manpower is working in partnership with a top gas company looking for Class 1 ADR Drivers.
We look for people who are open minded, embrace new ways of working, step out of their comfort zone seek out new opportunities and look to continuously learn.
Opportunities to progress, to develop and to be recognised for your achievements are part of our daily life, and we want to share that with you! Together with your commitment, drive and personal performance, we believe we can bring out the best in you.
Full training and PPE equipment will be provided.
In this role you will be loading out of the refineries and then completing trunking work, depot to depot. All work should be carried out in an effective, efficient, safe and professional manner in line with operational business plans and within the law at all times.
Our ideal candidate:
- Must hold a current Category CE driving licence.
- A current ADR Vocational Training Certificate.
- Minimum ADR requirement is Class 2 in Tanks and Class 2 Other than in tanks, though not essential as ADR training may be given to the ideal candidate.
- You should be fully conversant with tachographs and driver hour's legislation.
- You will also need to demonstrate a high level of safety awareness at all times.
- Customer focused, you should have a flexible approach to your hours of work and be prepared to work weekends and public holidays as required to meet the needs of the business.
To be considered for the above opportunity you must be eligible to live and work in UK and hold a full driving licence that is valid for you to drive in the UK.
If successful you will be required to carry out pre-employment checks including: 5 year address history, 3 year employment history, criminal record check, and driving licence verification and be medically fit to work.