Longstanton - £22-25k
Our client, a major player in the exciting telecoms sector, are looking for a Measure Technician.
This is a field-based role that requires presence on site for the duration of the working day, with a requirement to travel to and from and between sites daily.
Accurately measure the works completed on site highlighting deviations from the original plans with detail of the additional measure related to the deviations identified and submitted as part of the applications process.
Undertake testing at site as instructed to by the Measure Technician Supervisor and provide feedback on site set up and the quality of works being undertaken/completed.
- Able to manage own workload effectively to meet deadlines
- Able to receive constructive feedback, maintain respect and mutually agree any action required for you to take in response
- Able to deal with conflict in a calm and controlled manner
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Attention to detail, consistently produces work with a high degree of accuracy
- Good IT skills, competent with the use of internet, email and Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Candidates should have:
- Driving Licence - essential
- Strong numerical ability
- NRSWA (signing, lighting, guarding) - desirable
- CSCS - desirable