My Client is a Global leader in recycling of aluminium & has also achieved World Class Manufacturing status for the work they conduct as part of supply chains to a number of household branded goods. Due to demand n the current market, I am looking for a Quality Technician on 3-month (min) Contract to work with their experienced &dedicated Quality & Technical Teams.
You will be lab & site-based testing samples of used beverage cans & assessing the suitability for reuse & working on the moulding system that cast the ingots once classified & grades
- Water sampling and chemical tests for both UBC (used beverage can) and GPP(General products plant) water systems.
- Ensuring quality analytic information is taken from the testing measures
- Assisting in the mould (used for the molten liquid casting) maintenance for UBC and GPP.
Hours of work can be flexible to the Candidate either 8 - 4 or 9 - 5
In addition to the above dedicated elements of the role you may be called upon for additional quality testing, assurance & analysis to support the Team at this busy period.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- A technical assessment background/experience
- Experience in a quality environment
- Scientific qualification
- Understanding of manufacturing process
- Capacity to support in other areas of the Quality & Technical Team
Please give me a call for immediate consideration as this is an immediate open position.