Manpower are currently recruiting for X2 Warehouse staff to join or client in based in Peterborough. You will be joining a small warehouse team as they look to expand their workforce.
The role will be working within their warehouse team but your duties will also include the assembly of the products. Warehouse or assembly experience is required for these roles.
- Carry out assigned tasks: picking, packing, goods receipt, checking, loading & unloading of vehicles
- Complete the daily MHE safety checks (where applicable)
- Use of Operate Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) to track and monitor
- Adhoc projects and continuous improvement of processes and procedures
- Assembly of products
- Previous warehouse experience
- Good Time keeping
- Good IT skills
- Full Driving license
- Counter Balance & Reach Truck
- Good communicator
If you are proactive, committed, excel at communicating and working as part of a team - please apply below