Internal Sales Executive.
Northamptonshire (A27 / A43 area).
£23,000 (OTE £25,000).
An opportunity has become available for an Internal Sales Executive to join one of the UK's leading surface finishing providers. They are a national company, with multiple sites, and despite the current economic climate, they have continued to strategically expand their business, claim further market share and are confident that they will continue to stay robust.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will play an integral role in the generation of new business for the company, with the main focus of the role being to reach out to prospective new clients, through a variety of channels.
The main areas of responsibility for this role are as follows:
- Source new sales opportunities through web searches, social media and lost accounts.
- Account research and identification of key players and decision makers.
- Telephone potential accounts to develop new opportunities.
- Follow up quotes by telephone.
- Report to management on sales growth opportunities and hit rates.
- Working within a small office environment to cover administrative roles, as required.
Essentially, my client would like to find a proven internal sales professional who is proactive, possesses excellent communication skills and is confident with making cold calls. In an ideal world, you will have a minimum of two years' experience of working in a similar role. However, this isn't essential, as full training will be provided to the right person. Regardless of where you come from, you will be target-driven and comfortable working in a fast-moving industrial company.
My client is offering a competitive salary of £23,000, plus 9% bonus package, with future progression available within the group for those who want it. They are easily accessible from Kettering, Northampton and Peterborough.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply online.