Manpower are recruiting Housekeepers.
You will undertake housekeeping duties to ensure a clean and hygienic environment. All work will be undertaken in line with Health & Safety, COSHH and cleanliness policies and procedures.
- Cleaning of all areas in line with work schedules, including cleaning of toilets, bathrooms and sanitary fittings
- Dry and Damp mopping of hard floors
- Replenishing supplies e.g. toilet rolls, hand towels and soap
- Empty of bins, collection of clinical and non-clinical waste bags, replacement of bags in bins and cleaning of bins
- Vacuum cleaning of soft floor areas
- Damp dusting of fixtures and fittings
- Cleaning of high and low level surfaces
- You will be required to:
- Wear appropriate PPE (face mask, disposable gloves and aprons) at all times.
- ensure that all cleaning tasks are completed to the set standard.
- Use cleaning machinery.
- Use cleaning products and chemicals in line with COSHH regulations.
- Adhere to health and safety guidelines as advised
Full training, uniform and PPE is provided.
This is a temporary position for 3-6 months.
You will work Monday to Friday, shifts available are:
- Mornings - 7.30 am - 3.30 pm
- Afternoons - 3.30 pm - 7.30 pm
This role is offering an hourly rate of £8.92 rising to £9.20 after 12 weeks.
The role is subject to a satisfactory references and DBS check.
If this sounds like the job for you, apply with your up to date CV today.