Recruitment Consultant- Temps in Finance or Accounting
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Who will you be working with?
Since first opening their doors over 70 years ago, Brook Street Recruitment have grown into one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies − matching thousands of people with meaningful job opportunities at hundreds of companies every year
As a Temp Consultant for the Brook Street Bristol Branch, your role will involve identifying potential business opportunities with new clients and maintaining and developing relationships with existing clients across the Finance or Accountancy market.
So, what will you be doing?
- Develop and maintain business relationships with appropriate client contacts through a structured approach
- Speculatively represent applicants in line with business guidelines
- Address issues in a timely manner and identify solutions with relevant parties implementing them in agreed timescales
- Identify core applicants using appropriate attraction techniques
- Develop and maintain an effective business relationship with all core-applicants and temporary workers including but not restricted too registering and interviewing the applicant to establishing their requirements, strength and key skills through appropriate computer assessments including Advantage
- Identify suitable booking opportunities for applicants and communicating all requirements of the job
- Ensure retention of temporaries through fair and competitive pay rates as well as marketing initiatives
- Ensure compliance with company, client and legislative requirements
- Comply with the Company's Business Ethics and standards of excellence.
- Monitor customer service through the Quality Management Programme
- Promotion of Brook Street's professional image through the appearance and conduct of the branch staff
- Uphold Brook Street's brand profile at all times through the effective management of both clients and applicants
- Ensure adherence to personal activity and revenue targets
- Monitor developments and trends in the local market including competitor activity
- Maintain profitable margins through appropriate charge rates within business guidelines
- contribute to the maintenance of quality housekeeping
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience of 360 Temp recruitment within Finance or Accountancy
- An accomplished Consultant that is motivated, adaptable, resilient and that demonstrates learnability
What's in it for you?
- An excellent basic salary and a generous, uncapped commission structure
- Join a business that has been voted ' The worlds most ethical' for three years running
- Fast track your personal and professional development whilst being supported by an award winning learning team
- Access hundreds of job opportunities across ManpowerGroup every year
- Work for a business that consistently drives you to discover your personal best and regularly celebrates success
Apply now for immediate consideration or for further details prior to applying please contact Nikita Shellard on 07585558186