We have an exciting opportunity for Production Operatives to join our team in Newhouse on a full-time basis. This is a vital role of assembling and transforming raw materials into high quality PPE products. The role is ongoing for a minimum of 18 months.
Successful candidates will work on a rotational shift pattern of 2 weeks of days and 2 weeks of nights working either Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday or Thursday, Friday or Saturday with overtime opportunities available.
Initially, dayshift pays £8.72 per hour, increasing to £10.38 after 12 weeks with nightshift starting at £12.21 and increasing to £14.53 after 12 weeks.
As a Production Operative, you will be responsible for delivering the highest standard of PPE products.
- Mechanical and manual assembly
- Carrying out visual quality checks
- Labelling and packing of finished products
- Ensuring all health and safety procedures are adhered to
Skills and Experience;
- Previously worked in an assembly and/or high-volume manufacturing environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good dexterity and hand to eye co-ordination
- Ability to work accurately at a fast pace
Successful candidates must pass a drug and alcohol test and undergo the relevant background checks.
Interested? Apply today!