An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Regulatory Administrator x2 to join our client in Redditch/ Leicester This role is a full-time temporary role. You will be working 08:30am - 5pm, 37.5hrs per week Monday - Friday, paying £15 per hour. This is temporary until Mid-April 2021.
Our client invents and manufactures technologies that address some of the world's most critical challenges around energy, safety, security, productivity and global urbanisation. We are uniquely positioned to blend physical products with software to support connected systems that improve homes, buildings, factories, utilities, vehicles and aircraft, and that enable a safer, more comfortable and more productive world. Our solutions enhance the quality of life of people around the globe and create new markets and even new industries.
Role can be based in either Redditch or Leicester locations but is expected to be a "working from home" project in the first instance.
- Regulatory Administrator to support with contacting agencies, identifying approved products and submitting application forms.
- Proven experience of certification and approval process with the Notified certification bodies (preferable fire & security).
- Will need working knowledge of the approvals process
- Review and make arrangement to update the relevant documentation - Data sheets, product labels, manuals etc.
- There will be travel between Redditch and Leicester when office based
Skills and Experience
- Customer service background - Strong communication skills both verbal & written
- Strong Computer skills - Microsoft Package
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to follow business processes and tasks
- Ability to handle problems through to completion and understand impacts
- Ability to remain calm under pressure