Traffic Management Operatives
Location: Multiple areas- Preston, Leeds and Glasgow,
Salary: Highly Competitive package £9-£17 DOE
Start Date: ASAP.
Duration: Temp role- expected to be extended to permanent.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week on a shift pattern Monday-Sunday
About the Company
My client is one of the leading Traffic Management providers in England and Wales. They Install, maintaining and removing temporary traffic management, deploy cones, signs, frames, sandbags and other equipment on both high and low speed roads.
Job Objectives and Responsibilities
- Installing, maintaining and removing temporary traffic management, you will deploy cones, signs, frames, sandbags and other equipment on both high and low speed roads.
- 12D Lantra qualification
- Experience in traffic management.
- Be comfortable to travelling.
- Right to work in the UK/EU.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Full UK driving license.
- Physically Fit (Medical will be needed)
- Happy to work shift work.
If you are interested in this role or want to discuss it further, please either apply or send me an email