As a Memorial Consultant, you will ensure all Memorial enquiries are handled to the highest standard of professionalism. You will deal with our clients (friends and families of the deceased) and suppliers. The role is varied, requiring a multi skilled individual comfortable with customer service, sales and admin. Salary is dependent on skills & experience.
What you’ll need to do:
- Answering the telephone, dealing with enquiries from our clients (friends & family of deceased), suppliers, branches and head office
- Meeting with clients both during office hours and out-of-hours to discuss their Memorial requirements
- Arranging Memorial orders ensuring at all times that the client is well advised, informed of all options and accurately advised of costs
- You will be responsible for all administration processes in the office - obtaining the correct statutory papers and following administration procedures to ensure all papers are received, checked and stored in line with GDPR regulations
- Invoice processing, payments and recording transaction
What we’ll need from you:
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Proactive approach and ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people, both in person and remotely
- Ability to successfully multitask and meet deadlines with good attention to detail
- Experience using Microsoft packages (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Supply the necessary documentation for a full DBS check
- 22 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
- Full training is provided
- Prospect of growth and career development
During the recruitment and onboarding process we will be adhering to the social distancing guidance from the government.
Dignity Funerals are one of the leading funeral providers within the UK and are currently listed on the London stock exchange, with a history dating back to 1812 we employ over 4,400 staff across our 826 funeral locations and 45 crematoria sites.
We are trusted by our customers to provide the most professional, empathic support at times of difficulty.
We continue to operate to the highest possible standards across our network whether it be in our operational roles based at our local funeral providers/crematoria, our award winning 24-hour Client Service Centre or our supporting functions within our Head Office in the heart of Sutton Coldfield (Birmingham).
Our employees are at the heart of everything we do, if you wish to be part of a successful business with a strong moral compass.