On behalf of our growing client based in Milton Keynes, Manpower are pleased to be recruiting for Warehouse / FLT Operatives to join them on a temporary basis. This is a hands-on role with an immediate start!
The role of the Warehouse Operator is to aid in the day-to-day smooth and efficient running of the Factory Warehouse.
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm
Breaks: 45 minute lunch break- unpaid, and also 2 x 20 minute breaks that are paid.
Pay Rate: £9.53 p/h - hours between 5pm and 9am paid at time and a third.
- Operate within and help maintain, monitor and drive forward Health and Safety practices and ethos.
- Ensure all stock is correctly labelled and no damage is created during moving/loading
- Support the factory to ensure the efficient running of production lines and supply of raw materials.
- Contribute to ongoing continuous improvement projects
- Ensure that site records and reports are maintained and kept up to date
- Working with a high level of autonomy
- Assisting management with day to day running of warehouse
- Ensure high standards of safety whilst operating FLT's as instructed during training.
- Ensure good standard of housekeeping by maintaining a "Clean as you Go" approach.
- Removing finished goods from the corral and booking it correctly into the warehouse.
- Assisting with the loading and unloading of vehicles.
- Maintenance of Stock Control's through the barcode system, row counts, stock takes etc
- Maintaining the supply of packing materials to the factory.
- Helping support the factory through the routine topping up of silo's and day bins with raw materials
- Any other task deemed reasonable for the role.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Relevant experience of working in a manufacturing warehouse
- Knowledge of barcode system / JDE
- FLT training certificates
- A logical and methodical approach to duties
Training may be given in the following areas:
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now!